The Philippine Cerebral Palsy Inc. was founded by the Manila Elks in 1956 and continues to provide care and therapy to indigent members of the local community. Founded January 25, 1956 by Elks Cerebral Palsy Project Inc.; and it was formerly housed at the National Center for Mental Health Compound (Training Center Bldg.)until June 1971. In July 4,1971, the Center transferred to Dao cor. Sacred Heart St., Barangay San Antonio, Makati City. On August 24, 1998, the organization’s name was officially changed to Philippine Cerebral Palsy Inc. The Second Building was Built and Inaugurated in October 27, 2000.